Confession: We're already listening to Christmas music around here. Felt it was only appropriate to do a Calligrapher Christmas Gift Roundup. Here are some great gift ideas for that budding or experienced creative in your life.
If you click on the pictures, a link should take you straight there. Starting from LEFT to RIGHT:
- TOTE: From Saint Signora.
- MUG: From Etsy.
- LEATHER NOTEBOOK: From Huckberry.
- OBLIQUE PEN: From Paper Ink Arts.
- ARTIST'S KIT: From Saint Signora.
- CALENDAR: From Emily Jeffords. (She's one of my favorite Instagram/Snapchat accounts to follow as well.)
- PICTURE HOLDER: Etsy.
- MODERN CALLIGRAPHY BOOK: Great gift for beginners! Click on the pic for a link to amazon.
- TRINKET DISH: Anthropologie. I have the "A" and it's perfect for holding all those odds and ends on my desk.
- CAT TAPE DISPENSER: Because...Duh. BritCo.
- NIB HOLDER: This pretty is from MP Oblique.
- SLIDER WRITER: Husband got me this for my birthday. GAME CHANGER. Not a necessity when you first start (I recommend a light box to really get a knack for sizes of letter forms), but oh man...I lerve it. Loads of places sell this. The pic is from PaperInkArts.